AfroerotiK

Erotic provocateur, racially-influenced humanist, relentless champion for the oppressed, and facilitator for social change, Scottie Lowe is the brain child, creative genius and the blood, sweat, and tears behind AfroerotiK. Intended to be part academic, part educational, and part sensual, she, yes SHE gave birth to the website to provide people of African descent a place to escape the narrow-mined, stereotypical, limiting and oft-times degrading beliefs that abound about our sexuality. No, not all Black men are driven by lust by white flesh or to create babies and walk away. No, not all Black women are promiscuous welfare queens. And as hard as it may be to believe, no, not all gay Black men are feminine, down low, or HIV positive. Scottie is putting everything on the table to discuss, debate, and dismantle stereotypes in a healthy exchange of ideas. She hopes to provide a more holistic, informed, and enlightened discussion of Black sexuality and dreams of helping couples be more open, honest, and adventurous in their relationships.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Swim in my Soul






I want to be so possessed by a man that I don't know where he begins and where I end. I want my heart to belong to a man so completely, so intimately, that I feel every breath he takes, as my own. I want to be in love. A love that transcends definition. I want my man to love me so completely that I couldn't imagine not fulfilling his wildest fantasy. I want to communicate with him non-verbally, with my eyes, my hands, my soul. I want a man to penetrate me and look deep in my eyes and know that my body is a precious gift to him, and only him. I want to do every erotic, sensual thing my mind can conceive of and know that ultimately it is an act of making love.

I want to taste my man's tears while he is deep inside me. I want him to know that he is protected and safe and I won't let anything or anybody hurt him. I want my man to know that only he and I can share such intimacy and know that there is no reason to look elsewhere for either one of us. I want to feel electricity and sparks every time I see his face, look in his eyes. I want to kiss for hours, losing track of time and not even giving a damn. I want him to be late for work every damn day cause we can't bear the thought of starting the day off without connecting. I want “him,” the man that was created for me, that I was created for.

1 comment:

DivineLavender said...

Okay, I feel like a virgin reading your post. I want to take it all in my small, tight, wet spaces...but it will take a bit of time. Plus, I am not good at deep throating-yet. I am going to relax, breathe, and be committed to taking it all in and shallowing each bit...not losing a drop. Bare with me as I prep myself and my small, tight, wet places..I will never be the same after wards. I hope you appreciate my efforts and commitment to TAKING IT ALL IN.