AfroerotiK

Erotic provocateur, racially-influenced humanist, relentless champion for the oppressed, and facilitator for social change, Scottie Lowe is the brain child, creative genius and the blood, sweat, and tears behind AfroerotiK. Intended to be part academic, part educational, and part sensual, she, yes SHE gave birth to the website to provide people of African descent a place to escape the narrow-mined, stereotypical, limiting and oft-times degrading beliefs that abound about our sexuality. No, not all Black men are driven by lust by white flesh or to create babies and walk away. No, not all Black women are promiscuous welfare queens. And as hard as it may be to believe, no, not all gay Black men are feminine, down low, or HIV positive. Scottie is putting everything on the table to discuss, debate, and dismantle stereotypes in a healthy exchange of ideas. She hopes to provide a more holistic, informed, and enlightened discussion of Black sexuality and dreams of helping couples be more open, honest, and adventurous in their relationships.

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Eat my pussy


I placed my left leg up on the bistro chair, opening myself up to you completely to give you full access. “Don’t worry sweetie, you don’t have to guess what I like. I’ll walk you through it step by step. Just watch me. Watch me pleasure myself. I like it when you rub my clit . . . just . . . like . . . this. Ooooh! Oh yes. Mmmmmm. That’s it baby. Here. Kiss me softly, like you think a woman would kiss me there.

Tease me a little. Lick me like you would a soft serve ice cream cone in the hot July midday. Front to back and don’t miss a spot in between. Take your time. When I start grinding my pussy on your face like that, that’s when you can start licking me a little harder. Yeah, tongue my clit. Now, use your fingers. First one, lick me harder still. Then two, suck it now. Oh Yes, that’s it.”

“Do you want me to cum in your mouth? Do you want to taste my love? You want my juices running down your throat don’t you? I thought you wanted to experience me in every way possible. Well then, push me past my boundaries. Turn me around. I’ll rub my clit for you while you lick me from behind. If you want me to cum, finger me harder, talk dirtier.”

Copyright 2004 AfroerotiK.

Afropussy

2 comments:

DivineLavender said...

oh my...I need this entire page. I am glad to see you have a blog. My current/former/maybe boyfriend sent me the link to Afroerotik over a year ago. I loved this picture on your post. I am so glad I have re-discovered this outlet again. So many of us, suppress and oppress our sexuality. I am thristy for folks to let go and be. I love this post.

Anonymous said...

I want you to eat me out. I want to be fucked like that too...