AfroerotiK

Erotic provocateur, racially-influenced humanist, relentless champion for the oppressed, and facilitator for social change, Scottie Lowe is the brain child, creative genius and the blood, sweat, and tears behind AfroerotiK. Intended to be part academic, part educational, and part sensual, she, yes SHE gave birth to the website to provide people of African descent a place to escape the narrow-mined, stereotypical, limiting and oft-times degrading beliefs that abound about our sexuality. No, not all Black men are driven by lust by white flesh or to create babies and walk away. No, not all Black women are promiscuous welfare queens. And as hard as it may be to believe, no, not all gay Black men are feminine, down low, or HIV positive. Scottie is putting everything on the table to discuss, debate, and dismantle stereotypes in a healthy exchange of ideas. She hopes to provide a more holistic, informed, and enlightened discussion of Black sexuality and dreams of helping couples be more open, honest, and adventurous in their relationships.

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

My Twin Flame, my dear kindred spirit, my divine right partner,

I am writing these words to you without even knowing your name. So sure am I that you are my other half, the yin to my yang, that I have no fear that our destinies have brought us to this very place and time. I knew you in a remote village in Africa when we made love under the stars without care. You kept me alive when we were shackled and dying, in the bowels of a slave ship with just your eyes to comfort me. I nursed you back to health from wounds that the slave master inflicted because you were too defiant, too strong. Our souls have been black for a very long time. I have been your mother, your father, you daughter and your son. I have been your sister and your brother, you lover and your enemy. I know known you as both my husband and my wife. Now is our time to be those things to one another again.

We have come to each other, fragmented parts of a whole, to be reunited as a manifestation of the One Most High. We have been chosen to give voice to a shift in consciousness. We have been gifted with a vision that seems a curse without one another. Come to me, my beloved, so that we might unite and fulfill our souls’ mission. Seperately, we are ineffectual. Together we can give birth to Gods and Goddesses.

I come to you today, flawed and damaged, far from perfection. This journey has taken a toll on my being. Share you dreams with me as we fight to restore a holistic and spiritual paradigm. Read poetry to me until the wee hours of the morning. Hold me in your arms so that your heartbeat serenades my soul. Allow me to love you from the very depths of my being with a love that transcends definition. Dear lover, I come to you empty and alone. I have no fear, no shame in my plea. You can see past my flaws and insecurities to the visionary and prophetic wisdom that is waiting to be born inside me. Impregnate me with your inspiration, your serenity, your love.

Fear not, my love. These are not the ramblings of the insane. You have been tortured with dreams that seem unobtainable at times. You dream of penetrating you lover for the very first time with the knowledge that you will never be with another woman again. You dream of nursing from your wife at the same time as she feeds your baby. You dream of raising a family at the foothills of Kilimanjaro with nothing but an organic garden and Divine Love to feed you. These are my dreams as well.

I AM putting the universe on notice that I AM open, ready and receptive to receive my divine right partner, my twin flame, right now. I invite you into my life to embark upon a journey like none other.

With all my heart and all my love,

Foreplay Game

1 comment:

DivineLavender said...

That is so right...the is such my prayer...that I send those vibrations out to my twin soul. I hope he or she feels it and comes to me soon.