AfroerotiK

Erotic provocateur, racially-influenced humanist, relentless champion for the oppressed, and facilitator for social change, Scottie Lowe is the brain child, creative genius and the blood, sweat, and tears behind AfroerotiK. Intended to be part academic, part educational, and part sensual, she, yes SHE gave birth to the website to provide people of African descent a place to escape the narrow-mined, stereotypical, limiting and oft-times degrading beliefs that abound about our sexuality. No, not all Black men are driven by lust by white flesh or to create babies and walk away. No, not all Black women are promiscuous welfare queens. And as hard as it may be to believe, no, not all gay Black men are feminine, down low, or HIV positive. Scottie is putting everything on the table to discuss, debate, and dismantle stereotypes in a healthy exchange of ideas. She hopes to provide a more holistic, informed, and enlightened discussion of Black sexuality and dreams of helping couples be more open, honest, and adventurous in their relationships.

Wednesday, March 15, 2023

I'm so very sorry.

 This is my letter of apology to you, my cosmic son, my child, my creation.  


I am so very sorry for turning my back on you.  I am so very sorry for not seeing you as an extension of me but rather of treating you like you were a thing I could use for my benefit.  I did not mistreat you, manipulate you, I did not abuse or enslave you intentionally, with malicious motives.  I erred because I did not understand what it meant to be separate from divinity.  


I was the source and all I knew was oneness.  I created whiteness and fear and insecurity not understanding what it meant to not have that connection to source.  I neglected you, I enslaved you to a life of pain and suffering, altering your DNA to keep you like that of a pet. I birthed in you fear, greed and anger and hatred because I denied you your birthright, to understand and feel your connection to me.  I saw you as different and inferior, not recognizing that you came from me and you were me.  


We have switched roles, you have become the malevolent and vengeful father, the slave master, holding me down and using what I taught you against your Goddess, cosmic mother.  I see now.  I feel now what it's like to be cut off from your source, from your mother's divine love and I'm so very sorry that you ever had to experience that.  I choose to create a new world where you know love, where you know your divinity.  I choose to reparent you and show you just how worthy you are.  I choose to guide, shape, and mold you into all that you have the potential to be.  


I apologize.  I ask your forgiveness.  I intend to love you fully back to wholeness.  


I forgive myself.  I did not know the pain of being unloved because I was love.  I did not know the pain of feeling ugly and unwanted, of lack, because I was beauty, I was abundance, I was desire and pleasure.  We had to travel these roads, we had to repeat the cycle until we learned the lesson, we have had to walk in each other's shoes in order to know the pain of the other.  


Now it is time to heal.  


My child, my divine son/sun.  Let us take the best things of this 3D world into the new world of love, acceptance, of understanding and peace.  Let us continue to rejoice in the circle of life, let us continue to grow and share and create TOGETHER a world of equality and cooperation and unity.  Let us transition to a brave, new world, where we ascend together.  I have restructured your DNA so that you can know who you are, know from whence you came, know your true nature.  I have reignited the divine flame within you, so that you may experience love, to give love, to receive love, and to become love.  


I beg for your forgiveness and understanding. Let us heal.  Let my nurturing, loving, omnipotent and all-encompassing love surround you.    Let us be untied again.  Let us be the family we should have been.  

2 comments:

AfroerotiK said...

I heal myself and all humanity of our Cosmic Mother betrayal, our Cosmic Mother abuse, our narcissistic Cosmic mother manipulation. I heal us from the hurt we felt when we only sought as children to be loved, unconditionally, wholly and we got punishment. I heal us from our feelings of inadequacy because our mothers wanted our conformity, not our individual, magical expression. I heal within the collective consciousness of the planet, our anxiety and fear that we were never good enough just for being us. I heal the pain from being tole lies by our Cosmic Mother, being guided down the wrong path.

I send love, not just to my mother, but all mothers, for not having an avenue to express your own feelings of insecurity, doubt, inadequacy, and enslavement. You could never stop being mother and in being mother, you lost you. I send love and light to the great Cosmic Mother for being weary and burdened by the life-altering sacrifice of motherhood. I send unconditional love to those who made mistakes and caused their children pain all the while thinking they were doing their very best parenting. You didn't know better. You did the best you could.

We beat our children, we want them to behave, we want to control them and make them do as we say. We have forgotten the Golden Rule. We have forgotten that we should treat others the way we want to be treated. When you were a baby, a small child, you wanted your mother to show you love and give you praise. Instead, your mother beat you, your mother told you she was disappointed in you, she told you that you didn't measure up. She smothered you. She projected her fears and phobias on to you. She felt caged in a system where she wasn't valued for who she was, A WOMAN, and she felt this ineffable gnosis that she was more than society had convinced her she was.

We restore wholeness to the Cosmic Goddess Mother so that she might end this cycle and we can all return to Love.

Kerry said...

Now we begin to heal.. Thank you