AfroerotiK

Erotic provocateur, racially-influenced humanist, relentless champion for the oppressed, and facilitator for social change, Scottie Lowe is the brain child, creative genius and the blood, sweat, and tears behind AfroerotiK. Intended to be part academic, part educational, and part sensual, she, yes SHE gave birth to the website to provide people of African descent a place to escape the narrow-mined, stereotypical, limiting and oft-times degrading beliefs that abound about our sexuality. No, not all Black men are driven by lust by white flesh or to create babies and walk away. No, not all Black women are promiscuous welfare queens. And as hard as it may be to believe, no, not all gay Black men are feminine, down low, or HIV positive. Scottie is putting everything on the table to discuss, debate, and dismantle stereotypes in a healthy exchange of ideas. She hopes to provide a more holistic, informed, and enlightened discussion of Black sexuality and dreams of helping couples be more open, honest, and adventurous in their relationships.

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Dark and Lovely





You have ravished my heart with just one glance from your soulful eyes.  I present myself at your feet as your servant and your protector.  I kneel before you, a humbled man and submit my will to you.  I immerse myself in your gracious demeanor and aura and I wish to serve your needs, wishes and your most intimate desires.  

How shall I please you today?  Shall I start at your toes and bathe them tenderly, kissing, licking and sucking them for your pleasure?  It would be my decided honor to experience you in such a way.  I can assure you that no man will ever lavish such tender, loving, care to your nipples as I will.  I will tenderly and gently suck those hardened points of pleasure.  I will hold your breasts to my lips with the reverence of a cherished goblet from which I’ve been blessed to drink.  I will massage your back and rub scented oils down your spine, relaxing your muscles and your mind.  I crave hearing your gentle moans of pleasure as I move my hands down your legs and gently caress them.  

I offer my mouth to you as a tool of your pleasure, so that I may drink from you, taste you.  Let me taste you and all that you are as I lower my mouth to your pussy and bestow gentle kisses on you with my lips.  I want you to surrender to pleasure from my mouth as I softly coax you to orgasm. 

No comments: