AfroerotiK

Erotic provocateur, racially-influenced humanist, relentless champion for the oppressed, and facilitator for social change, Scottie Lowe is the brain child, creative genius and the blood, sweat, and tears behind AfroerotiK. Intended to be part academic, part educational, and part sensual, she, yes SHE gave birth to the website to provide people of African descent a place to escape the narrow-mined, stereotypical, limiting and oft-times degrading beliefs that abound about our sexuality. No, not all Black men are driven by lust by white flesh or to create babies and walk away. No, not all Black women are promiscuous welfare queens. And as hard as it may be to believe, no, not all gay Black men are feminine, down low, or HIV positive. Scottie is putting everything on the table to discuss, debate, and dismantle stereotypes in a healthy exchange of ideas. She hopes to provide a more holistic, informed, and enlightened discussion of Black sexuality and dreams of helping couples be more open, honest, and adventurous in their relationships.

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

I Love Getting Fucked in the Ass




Click HERE

This track is only for true anal enthusiasts.  It's explicit, it's hardcore, it's extreme.  At almost 6 minutes long, it's the soundtrack that will accompany you right up to your moment of explosion.  Be forewarned that this is only for those individuals who think that backdoor sex should be natural, raw, and primal.  

4 comments:

'Round Midnight said...

Great post. I have to say I love getting my ass fucked by a woman, either by a dildo or strapon. The next thing to try is sharing a double dildo with my woman.

AfroerotiK said...

Oh my god, you have no idea. I have tried to describe the experience but I don't have words that come close. It's like trying to take a deep breath in every pore in your body. I suspect that I have something similar to a prostate in that my g-spot is located to the rear, not in the front like most women. I love a tongue, finger, dildo, and a dick DEEP in my ass. My blog wasn't really about my love of anal sex, it was more a commentary on people's homophobia and ridiculous beliefs that get passed off as truth but people read the title and skimmed the rest.

chris said...

last year me and the woman i was living with had a bad break up. and she went around telling all our friends that she would fuck my ass with a 10" dildo a few times a week. i didn't know what she had done for a few weeks,.. until one of my female friends said to me,.. "i have to ask you something" well after she blurted out "i heard from bill that linda told him that you would ask her to stick a 10" dildo in your ass and fuck you,.. hahaha is that true?"... well after the initial wave of embare,ass,ment. lol i said with as much as a matter of fact as i could yes but its only 8" lol...well now all my friends know and you know what,.. its a good feeling. I LOVE TO BE ASS FUCKED!!! .. and no i am not gay, lol thanks for being here.. chris

Jethro Scott Delacroix said...

I like what you said about opening up the chakras. I can't say for sure if anal sex is a spiritual experience for me, but it's so pleasurable that's got to count for something.