AfroerotiK

Erotic provocateur, racially-influenced humanist, relentless champion for the oppressed, and facilitator for social change, Scottie Lowe is the brain child, creative genius and the blood, sweat, and tears behind AfroerotiK. Intended to be part academic, part educational, and part sensual, she, yes SHE gave birth to the website to provide people of African descent a place to escape the narrow-mined, stereotypical, limiting and oft-times degrading beliefs that abound about our sexuality. No, not all Black men are driven by lust by white flesh or to create babies and walk away. No, not all Black women are promiscuous welfare queens. And as hard as it may be to believe, no, not all gay Black men are feminine, down low, or HIV positive. Scottie is putting everything on the table to discuss, debate, and dismantle stereotypes in a healthy exchange of ideas. She hopes to provide a more holistic, informed, and enlightened discussion of Black sexuality and dreams of helping couples be more open, honest, and adventurous in their relationships.

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Talking Dirty

For many people, sex isn't hot unless they it's accompanied by dirty talk. The dirtier the better. What are your thoughts on hot talk in bed? What do you like to be called, what words do you like to use in bed? Share your steamy sex talk with us. Click on the audio and listen to a little hot audio erotica and share your feedback about what gets lead in your pencil and your juices flowing.
Copyright 2005 AfroerotiK

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I listened to your podcast and it was very interesting and informative. I'm considering sharing it with a male friend of mine.

He recently asked if I was into anal sex. I informed him that I had never had anal sex and that it's something I might consider doing with my husband (if I ever marry again). He told me that he could make it good and that I would enjoy it. He described how he would use his finger to pleasure me and how eventually I would want his penis to penetrate my ass.

I informed him that not only would I be penetrated, but that he would have to allow me to strap-on and do it to him. He winched and said that he would never allow a woman to penetrate him with a finger or anything else. He said that it was a gay thing and the mere thought of male assplay was disgusting to him.

Your commentary and erotica shed a bright light over this subject matter. Your profile of the macho Black male is so on point. You made me think about it a bit deeper and I just might share your podcast with him to see if I can't change his thinking.

If I ever have anal sex to please my husband, you better believe he's gonna get a good strap-on workout. Not to say that anal sex isn't pleasurable for a woman, I'm just not familiar with this sexual experience.

You have truly opened my eyes to a new way of thinking and a more erotic way of looking at heterosexual lovemaking.

PS: BTW you have a very beautiful voice and your erotic story was hot! Keep up the good work;)

Anonymous said...

damn. that was tasty.keep it up. you've got a great voice and a dirty smart mind. just found you today, but will be back. thanks