AfroerotiK

Erotic provocateur, racially-influenced humanist, relentless champion for the oppressed, and facilitator for social change, Scottie Lowe is the brain child, creative genius and the blood, sweat, and tears behind AfroerotiK. Intended to be part academic, part educational, and part sensual, she, yes SHE gave birth to the website to provide people of African descent a place to escape the narrow-mined, stereotypical, limiting and oft-times degrading beliefs that abound about our sexuality. No, not all Black men are driven by lust by white flesh or to create babies and walk away. No, not all Black women are promiscuous welfare queens. And as hard as it may be to believe, no, not all gay Black men are feminine, down low, or HIV positive. Scottie is putting everything on the table to discuss, debate, and dismantle stereotypes in a healthy exchange of ideas. She hopes to provide a more holistic, informed, and enlightened discussion of Black sexuality and dreams of helping couples be more open, honest, and adventurous in their relationships.

Sunday, November 06, 2011

Smothered by AfroerotiK


8 comments:

scottyboy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AfroerotiK said...

Scott, I have to wonder if you realize how disturbed you are by critiquing those things that you inherently feel about yourself or are you delusional enough to think that you are somehow better than the very things you seem to despise so much.

scottyboy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AfroerotiK said...

Jesus! Give me a fucking break. "Oh he's a gargoyle and a mutt." You are desperate for attention from me. It's so transparent it would almost be annoying if it weren't so comical. You want to honor me? Pay me the money you owe me.

You know good and god damn well what happens every single time you start playing these games, I pull out the transcripts and I play hardball and then you have to run and hide. Do yourself a favor and slink back into your pit of depraved fantasies where you pretend to submit to your Black superiors before you get your little feelings hurt.

scottyboy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AfroerotiK said...

Oh no, no, no bitch, I have no intent on destroying you or your reputation but YOU are intent on me doing it because you don't know how to leave me the hell alone. I don't threaten you. I don't blackmail you. I don't even fucking contact you. If you fucking left me alone, you would never hear from me again. But NOOOOOO. You can't do that. You have to sing my praises and kiss my ass and then you have the nerve to try to denigrate and condescend to me. And then you go back and delete your comments and start all over again. ( I copy every fucking comment you send me, even the ones I don't publish) The fact that you are so fucking obsessed with me is the only reason I have to threaten you with the volumes of material I have on you. When you walk away and leave me alone, you will never hear from me again. I pray for that day and I know it will NEVER come. Save your time and mine promising me you'll finally have the strength to walk away, it's been almost 10 years of your obsessive stalking.

vince said...

scottyboy, grow up, you are an idiot.

Anonymous said...

Since Mz Afroerotik has no need for Her sub to be erect, and he would know this too , he is more then likley just following orders. He may feel lucky , She doesn't have him locked in a chastity cage.