AfroerotiK

Erotic provocateur, racially-influenced humanist, relentless champion for the oppressed, and facilitator for social change, Scottie Lowe is the brain child, creative genius and the blood, sweat, and tears behind AfroerotiK. Intended to be part academic, part educational, and part sensual, she, yes SHE gave birth to the website to provide people of African descent a place to escape the narrow-mined, stereotypical, limiting and oft-times degrading beliefs that abound about our sexuality. No, not all Black men are driven by lust by white flesh or to create babies and walk away. No, not all Black women are promiscuous welfare queens. And as hard as it may be to believe, no, not all gay Black men are feminine, down low, or HIV positive. Scottie is putting everything on the table to discuss, debate, and dismantle stereotypes in a healthy exchange of ideas. She hopes to provide a more holistic, informed, and enlightened discussion of Black sexuality and dreams of helping couples be more open, honest, and adventurous in their relationships.

Monday, November 21, 2011

Letter from a white man




I received this email correspondence just minutes ago.  I asked permission to share it and he agreed.  I get correspondence from white men like this on a daily basis, multiple times a day.  Most are married, many are not.  They all seem to espouse the exact same sentiments, almost word for word.  I think we as Black people do ourselves a disservice not to address and acknowledge this trend and how it should best be handled.  I know I don't have many white female readers but I would love to hear from you and how you view this phenomenon.  Were you similarly conflicted in accepting yout attraction to Black men?  There is so much dysfunction wrapped up in this letter it's hard to know how to be address it. 

Date Mon, November 21, 2011 - 2:31 AM 

Subject Re: Black female superior

Nice to hear back from you. I have read more of your work it is very erotic.

I guess I need the phenomena explained to me by a member of the superior race and in particular a black woman as intelligent as you. It has become obvious that not only black men but black women are superior to white men. This is not the mystery but why is it that it has manifested itself sexually and why so much in the past 6 or 7 years? At first as a bisexual I had fantasies of having sex with men and women, occasionally a black man or black woman. However over time I have increasingly become attracted to black men. Even though this used to be a source of embarrassment and frustration it was also completely consuming. In addition I used to act disgusted by seeing so many white women with black men, but the truth was I was jealous of those white girls for being able to openly pursue black men. Now, years
into my transformation into a sissy slave, I have desires to not only submit sexually to black men but serve black women and assume a completely feminine role.

I would like to meet a strong and dominant black woman who can mentor me and guide me.

Is it our fate to become women, much like white women, to be used by the black man for sex but to never actually achieve respect? Or do we (white men) secretly desire to be somehow transformed into black women ourselves. That way we have some measure of respect as we know we cannot compete with the black man. Or are we to just be used by and serve the needs of the black race?

I am open to your comments as I respect all black women and am eager to learn from my true masters.

9 comments:

AfroerotiK said...

Here are some additional comments from him.

I certainly dont want to freak you out... I am not onhere living out a fantasy and whacking off at my computer. I do admire you for your intelligence and would like to feel free to contact you with questions. I feel you are of superior intelligence as are most black women. The only thing greater than my desire to be seeded by black dick is my desire to serve and learn from a black woman.

It is difficult to communicate with other white men who feel the same way because they are soley interested in meeting black men only...they have no desire to discuss their fears with other people at all. When you reach out to one online to open up discussion it is quickly understood that they only want to indulge black men. Although they need to discuss their fears and desires they only have a mind for a big black dick.

You are correct, there are not scores of white men lusting for asian or hispanic dick and that is what amazes me in fact the thought of it is funny. Although I have heard there is a similar feeling amongst jews and arabs.

May I ask you a few last questions? Do you encourage white women dating only black men? Do you encourage white male submission to blacks? How do you feel about black men who only fuck to humiliate whites? And lastly I am not trying to bother you, I consider this part of the learning I desire. Do you mind if I do reach out and ask you more questions in the future?

scottyboy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AfroerotiK said...

Scott, I only published your comment to show the rest of the people reading how mentally ill you really are and to illustrate my point.

scottyboy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nicole said...

When I was a phone-sex operator I would hear stories like this all the time. I spoke with plenty of white men (Most of the men who called where white men. Very rarely did I get a call from black men, or Latino men.)both married,and single who revealed having fantasies about having sex with black men/women and wanting to serve us, and be dominated by us.

Another thing they revealed to me was wanting to see their wives have sex with black men. It was an interesting experience.

LarryDMohr said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AfroerotiK said...

What is this "feminization of America" that you speak of?

LarryDMohr said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AfroerotiK said...

Yes, wouldn't it be great to go back to the days of old when father's taught their sons how to hunt, shoot, and fish and other manly things? I've always found that learning how to skin a buffalo with your bare hands does tend to make one not want to suck a Black dick.