AfroerotiK

Erotic provocateur, racially-influenced humanist, relentless champion for the oppressed, and facilitator for social change, Scottie Lowe is the brain child, creative genius and the blood, sweat, and tears behind AfroerotiK. Intended to be part academic, part educational, and part sensual, she, yes SHE gave birth to the website to provide people of African descent a place to escape the narrow-mined, stereotypical, limiting and oft-times degrading beliefs that abound about our sexuality. No, not all Black men are driven by lust by white flesh or to create babies and walk away. No, not all Black women are promiscuous welfare queens. And as hard as it may be to believe, no, not all gay Black men are feminine, down low, or HIV positive. Scottie is putting everything on the table to discuss, debate, and dismantle stereotypes in a healthy exchange of ideas. She hopes to provide a more holistic, informed, and enlightened discussion of Black sexuality and dreams of helping couples be more open, honest, and adventurous in their relationships.

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Air AfroerotiK



Welcome aboard Air AfroerotiK Flight 694U headed for the beautiful, sunny shores of pleasure and delight.  My name is Scottie and I’m going to be your erotic stewardess for your sensual journey today.  The captain assures me it’s going to be a VERY VERY bumpy ride so we ask that you unbuckle your belt, on your pants that is, and any other constricting clothing that limits your mobility and freedom of movement.  If you look in the compartment on the back of the seat in front of you, you’ll find a bag to place bras, underwear, or any other unnecessary undergarments that might impede your stimulation and fun.  Please take note of where the rest rooms are located aboard the plane for anyone who is interested in redeeming their Mile High Member Club points today.   Veteran Mile-Highers are welcome to move freely about the cabin in order to engage in fast and furious fucking inspired by the thrill of getting caught but first time and novice members to the club are asked to restrict their participation to late night flights and first class accommodations only. 

We ask that you please observe the smoking signs when lit because the sex you are going to have is going to be smoking, scorching, sizzling, steamy, and hot.  Forget peanuts and overpriced mini bottles of alcohol, the meal aboard the flight today is going to be tempting and tasty cum, the kind that erupts from throbbing hard dicks and slippery wet pussies.  Cabin pressure is bound to be uncharacteristically high as the entire flight should be dedicated to erotic foreplay that sets the stage for unbridled, raw, passionate, down and dirty sex.  

In the event of an emergency, a blanket can be used to obscure prying eyes from the sensual and seductive stroking that comes from throbbing hard erections or aroused and swollen nipples.  Very vocal complaining about being too cold from the air conditioning or casually mentioning how sleepy and jet lagged you are will appease those nosey neighbors who might otherwise raise an eyebrow or two as to why someone is scrambling to hide their private parts from view.  Do keep in mind that it’s just a rouse in order to get to the more hardcore play. 

By now you should have set the stage for some hot and heavy fun.  You should be able to pretend to be sleeping so that prying eyes won’t be able to see female passengers freeing their traveling companion’s dick from his pants.  Skillfully, slowly, gently, glide your hand up and down that shaft, coaxing it to a fully engorged and aroused state.  Once he is in the fully upright and locked position, ladies should whisper in your partner’s ear how you are going to fuck him senseless.  Make sure and tell him exactly how you want it, letting down your guard and exploring all your fantasies.  Be sure to tell him things like, “I want you to beat this pussy up.  Bend me over and spank my ass while you are ramming your hard dick in me and making me scream and beg for more.”  Be liberal in your descriptions, saying things like, “I want you to pull my hair and flip me around like your little rag doll.  I want to be your nasty little girl, daddy.  I want you to fuck me until I pass out and then fuck me some more.  I want my pussy to be sore and my legs to be weak from too much sex so that all we can do is order room service in order to replenish our energy so we can fuck again.”

That dick should be leaking precum by now which can be used to stimulate the sensitive spot where the head and the shaft connect.  Continue to stroke slowly, causing the blood to fill that stiff member.  Increase pressure and speed slowly, so as to not cause any uncontrollable moaning, building the momentum until that boiling hot cum is ready to erupt in spurt after spurt of orgasmic bliss.  Just as that pressure builds, slow down your movements to allow for the procedure to be repeated several times almost to the point of ejaculation and then starting all over again.  More than pleasure, you should be eliciting erotic torture so that once behind closed doors, he will be forced to show no mercy and pound . . that. . fucking . . dick . . in . . your, , ,  pussy. . .so . . . hard  . . . you . . . scream. 

If the oxygen masks should fall, please attend to the needs of your partner first as one good turn deserves another.  Similar techniques can be used to simulate hot wet pussies and stiff erect nipples as well.  If our female passengers are appropriately attired, a gentlemen can slide his hand up the smooth warm thighs of his beloved and sexy partner to that soft, wet pussy.  Some ladies will be reluctant to let go of their typically cautious and demure demeanor.  In this particular instance, it might be necessary to pull out the big guns and hit her with an arsenal of words that will release the inner wanton slut that is longing to get out.  One might try saying things like, “I want you to ride my face, sit on it, let me lick that wet slit, drive my tongue up in your hole, tongue fuck it.  I want to feel your juices coat my face while you use my mouth to make you cum.  Yeah, I can’t wait to feel those soft lips spreading open to give me that delicious honey that pours out when you cum.  I want to suck that clit in my mouth and feel your thighs gripping my head, letting me taste all those sweet folds of that pussy I love to eat so much.”  Should further inspiration be needed to coax her out of her shell, additional descriptions should be given of how desperate you are to fuck her.  For example, if you say to her, “I want to see that sexy ass of yours when you are riding my dick, using it to get off on, working your tight, hot, wet pussy to make yourself cum.  Play with my balls so I can shoot my hot nut deep in that pussy and see it leaking out as you collapse on the bed.  I want to slide my dick between your sexy lips and let you taste your delicious cum after I fuck you.” 

If fingering her wet pussy is not logistically possible due to clothing restrictions, direct all the erotic tension to the sensitive nipples of the passenger.  Those passengers sitting next to the window are encouraged to completely expose their breasts beneath the blanket, adding to the excitement and thrill.  Using a soft and gentle technique, slowly pull and pinch those nipples, causing the passenger to squirm with frustration and desire.    If done correctly, the passenger should be wet and ready for serious fucking the second the landing gear is lowered. 

Once again, thank you for flying Air AfroerotiK.  We hope you have enjoyed your flight and we hope you will consider traveling with us again. 

No comments: