AfroerotiK

Erotic provocateur, racially-influenced humanist, relentless champion for the oppressed, and facilitator for social change, Scottie Lowe is the brain child, creative genius and the blood, sweat, and tears behind AfroerotiK. Intended to be part academic, part educational, and part sensual, she, yes SHE gave birth to the website to provide people of African descent a place to escape the narrow-mined, stereotypical, limiting and oft-times degrading beliefs that abound about our sexuality. No, not all Black men are driven by lust by white flesh or to create babies and walk away. No, not all Black women are promiscuous welfare queens. And as hard as it may be to believe, no, not all gay Black men are feminine, down low, or HIV positive. Scottie is putting everything on the table to discuss, debate, and dismantle stereotypes in a healthy exchange of ideas. She hopes to provide a more holistic, informed, and enlightened discussion of Black sexuality and dreams of helping couples be more open, honest, and adventurous in their relationships.

Thursday, May 28, 2009

I Need You Inside Me




With you I’m whole

Before I met you, I thought I knew what joy and happiness were. Before I met you, what I thought were vibrant colors were merely just shades of gray. Love was a concept I understood with my head but it was foreign to my heart until you came into my life.

With you I’m complete

The beauty of our love is in our Blackness. The call and response of our cries of passion are like the complex melodies of jazz and the soulful ballads of Motown. The pounding, rhythmic beating of our hearts is like drums echoing out under the starry night sky. The feel of your smooth brown skin under my tender caress is like sweet melted chocolate intoxicating my taste buds.

I need to feel you inside me

Yours is the only key that fits my lock. My love for you is slippery wet . . . and . . . hot . . . and did I forget to mention oh so sweet. You feel that tingle don’t you, that sensation in your body that signals the onset of your insatiable lust for me, that makes you want to make love to me until our bodies are dripping with sweat? I need the final piece that fits my puzzle. I need the weight of your body crushing mine. I need to ride you, use you, I need to cum all over you while you try to hold back from erupting inside me like molten lava from a volcano. I need your dick in my pussy, fucking me with my legs wrapped around you, pulling you closer, taking me higher, massaging my clit with your shaft as you thrust deeper, and harder, our tongues dancing together as we cum and cum and cum.

I need you inside me; in my body, my mind and in my soul. I can’t get you out of me. You are embedded deeply within my spirit. I need you inside me emotionally, spiritually, and sexually because without you, I’m incomplete.


Copyright 2009 AfroerotiK All Rights Reserved

No comments: