AfroerotiK

Erotic provocateur, racially-influenced humanist, relentless champion for the oppressed, and facilitator for social change, Scottie Lowe is the brain child, creative genius and the blood, sweat, and tears behind AfroerotiK. Intended to be part academic, part educational, and part sensual, she, yes SHE gave birth to the website to provide people of African descent a place to escape the narrow-mined, stereotypical, limiting and oft-times degrading beliefs that abound about our sexuality. No, not all Black men are driven by lust by white flesh or to create babies and walk away. No, not all Black women are promiscuous welfare queens. And as hard as it may be to believe, no, not all gay Black men are feminine, down low, or HIV positive. Scottie is putting everything on the table to discuss, debate, and dismantle stereotypes in a healthy exchange of ideas. She hopes to provide a more holistic, informed, and enlightened discussion of Black sexuality and dreams of helping couples be more open, honest, and adventurous in their relationships.

Friday, May 02, 2008

Give me a Hand



I love being pushed to new limits, new heights of ecstasy. I love feeling like I can share anything and everything with you. Can I tell you a secret? I hope you won’t think less of me. Sometimes I want . . . well, let me just say I love the way you pleasure my body. Sometimes I feel like I can’t get enough. I feel like I’m addicted to the pleasure I get from your touch.

Okay, okay, I’ll tell you. I like feeling your fingers inside me. I love the way you fuck my swollen, wet pussy with your fingers and you probe and push my buttons that make me feel so good I feel like I want to crawl out of my skin. Your hands are so big and strong, so masculine, and I feel so much sensual bliss when you are fingering me to the brink of orgasm.

I want to feel more of you. When you have three fingers in me, I feel so full, so sexy. Go ahead and put four fingers in me; I can take it. Yeah, it’s going to be a tight fit but go for it. I’ll pull my legs to my chest, allowing you greater access. Can you see my wet pussy and hear my moans telling you to go further, deeper? MMMMMMM, you’re almost there. You know what I want. Don’t make me say it. Please, just do it. Fuck, push it in deeper. Shit, it feels so good. Damn you, fist me. Fist my wet pussy; make me scream. I feel so full. Shove your entire hand in my wet cunt. Punch fuck me. Ram your hand in to the wrist and let me fuck myself on your whole hand. God, it feels so fucking good. More, I want more. I can’t believe it. I can’t believe how nasty it feels, it feels so fucking sexy, so intense. I’m going to squirt all over you. I’m going explode all over you while you fist fuck my wet, horny pussy.

Copyright 2008 AfroerotiK



No comments: