AfroerotiK

Erotic provocateur, racially-influenced humanist, relentless champion for the oppressed, and facilitator for social change, Scottie Lowe is the brain child, creative genius and the blood, sweat, and tears behind AfroerotiK. Intended to be part academic, part educational, and part sensual, she, yes SHE gave birth to the website to provide people of African descent a place to escape the narrow-mined, stereotypical, limiting and oft-times degrading beliefs that abound about our sexuality. No, not all Black men are driven by lust by white flesh or to create babies and walk away. No, not all Black women are promiscuous welfare queens. And as hard as it may be to believe, no, not all gay Black men are feminine, down low, or HIV positive. Scottie is putting everything on the table to discuss, debate, and dismantle stereotypes in a healthy exchange of ideas. She hopes to provide a more holistic, informed, and enlightened discussion of Black sexuality and dreams of helping couples be more open, honest, and adventurous in their relationships.

Friday, July 29, 2022

Let me ram my psychological dick down your throat.

 Choke on my psychological dick.  Swallow it.  Let me fuck your mouth like it's a wet, slutty pussy with my psychological big, black cock, making you gag, choke and puke while I ram every black inch of my psychological dick down your throat till I fill your mouth with my potent Black psychological cum.  I know you want it.  You crave it, you want me to take out my rage, frustration, anger, and psychologically sadistic revenge on you with my psychological black dick. The funny thing is, most white men end up crying and whimpering like a little pussy bitch when I rub the head of my psychological dick on your slutty fuck hole. By the time the head of my psychological dick has worked its way past your tight anal ring and that initial pain hits you, that pain that mixes so intoxicatingly with pleasure, that kind of psychological pain that reverberates throughout your very soul, before you can feel the thick head of my psychological dick rubbing on your p-spot, long before I shove every thick, hard, long BLACK inch of my powerful, erect dick up your slutty white pussy hole, you tap out. You run away from my psychological fuck because it feels too good to be true. You know you're not worthy of my divine and mighty Black Goddess psychological dick inside you.

Rarely do I get the opportunity to really psychologically fuck the shit out of a white man, pounding my essence, my vibrational frequency deep into your psyche and ramming your mind till you are a whimpering, crying heap of white flesh, devoid of the lies, the mask, the pretense, and whiteness that infects you, until you are questioning your life and all that you know to be true.  

I can psychologically fuck you better than you've ever been physically fucked before. My psychological downstroke will have you crying, begging, pleading with me for more. More cum, more piss, more snot, more dick, more humiliation and degradation, more pleasure.  My psychological fuck will render you unable to sit down for three or four days. You will feel my psychological cum dripping from your raw, horny hole. When my psychological dick isn't inside you, your pussy will ache and throb for me to be inside you.  Once you've experienced my full psychological fuck, you will find yourself staring in the mirror at what you once thought reflected a human being, in its place seeing only a damaged, inadequate, pathetic white man who needs to be used, abused, and broken in order to feel alive.

I will make you suck my psychological dick clean, licking every bit of your smelly, nasty shit off my hard psychological dick, dripping precum and fresh from deep in your faggot colon. Swallow it and beg for more because you love the feeling of me fucking you so hard and deep that my psychological dick screws your turds.  It makes you feel alive, it makes you feel whole and complete.  It makes you feel nasty and vile and animalistic and proud to be so low, so vile, so disgusting.  You feel no shame, only pride that you are such a disgusting anal freak that the stench of your own shit makes your little white cock drip with desire when I'm psychologically fucking the shit out of you.

When you are on your back with your legs spread wide open, when you are on your knees, head down, back arched like the little bitch you are, you exist for one purpose, to satisfy my psychological dick, nothing else in the world matters to you. All you care about is the pleasure you feel when I'm ramming my superior psychological Black dick in your white mancunt, stretching you, filling you up and proving how inherently and exponentially inferior you really are. Well, that's not so true, is it? You crave my virile psychological sperm inside, completing you, making you pregnant, filling your big fucking psychological tits with milk so you can caress them, so you can pinch your swollen nipples and keep your horny cunt wet, nourishing my Black baby growing inside you, giving your worthless, empty life meaning and value.

Will you?  Will you let me ram my psychological dick down your throat, destroying all that you know to be true and surrendering to your most primal needs to be used and abused?  

No comments: