AfroerotiK

Erotic provocateur, racially-influenced humanist, relentless champion for the oppressed, and facilitator for social change, Scottie Lowe is the brain child, creative genius and the blood, sweat, and tears behind AfroerotiK. Intended to be part academic, part educational, and part sensual, she, yes SHE gave birth to the website to provide people of African descent a place to escape the narrow-mined, stereotypical, limiting and oft-times degrading beliefs that abound about our sexuality. No, not all Black men are driven by lust by white flesh or to create babies and walk away. No, not all Black women are promiscuous welfare queens. And as hard as it may be to believe, no, not all gay Black men are feminine, down low, or HIV positive. Scottie is putting everything on the table to discuss, debate, and dismantle stereotypes in a healthy exchange of ideas. She hopes to provide a more holistic, informed, and enlightened discussion of Black sexuality and dreams of helping couples be more open, honest, and adventurous in their relationships.

Saturday, November 09, 2013

Say Yes









We've been out for dinner and drinks. We come back to my place for conversation and listening to music. To the casual observer it’s just a girl’s night out. You know I want more but we don't even discuss it. It’s late and you say you have to leave. I walk you to the door and you stall. You want me to make the first move you don't know how to say it. I sense your hesitation and I absolutely can't wait another moment. I lean in close and I start to gently, softly kiss your neck. You throw your head back and you let me make love to your neck with my mouth. I push you gently against the door and you moan. Your hands reach out to touch my waist and I almost explode. I want to kiss you so badly and our lips are millimeters apart. Your eyes tell me yes. But I need you to say it.

Ever so imperceptibly, you pull my body closer to yours but it’s still not enough for me. You have to say it. You have to say something. I run my hands up and down your sides to your back and your hips and you're moaning softly but audibly now. I lift your face and look deep in your eyes and you say, "Yes." It's just one word but I know what you mean. I take you by the hand and we walk to my bedroom. I want to be assertive with you; I want to give you the space to think that you're not in control. But you are. You want it. You lay back on my bed without me even having to ask. I climb over you, our bodies just inches apart, and we kissed for the first time. You know you're safe with me and you say, "Don't stop."  That turns me on more than anything you can imagine I make it my business to give your body pleasure like you've never felt before.

Yes! I want that to be "our" word. I want you to control me by making me wait to taste you. I can't do anything to move forward until you say yes. I want you to tease me for months. I want to see your sexuality blossom and grow. I want you to become more and more assertive, telling me how to please you, teasing me. I want you to know that I want to make love to you, and eat and you control every bit of it. Force me to think of creative ways to please you and tease you and make you come back for more. I want to see your confidence grow and blossom. I want to see you tease man and turn them on and know that it's because you've mastered the art by teasing me. I want to figure out creative ways to tease you and please you for weeks between the time you let me kiss you and you let me put your incredible nipples in my mouth. I want my roommate to walk in and see my hand up your shirt and you tell me not to move it. As he lingers and tries to watch his dick gets hard and it turns you on. I want you to excuse us and take me by the hand and lead me to my bedroom knowing that he's listening and stroking his dick imagine what we're doing. I want you to be exceptionally loud. I want you to tell me what you like.

I want you to bring an overnight bag knowing that you can stay any night you want. I want you to take a shower and know that I'm masturbating in the bedroom waiting for you thinking about you fantasizing about you. I want you to introduce me to people as your girlfriend and put your hand on my thigh on the small of my back and only you and I know that we mean more. I want people to see us and assume we're lovers and they never know that I've never tasted you before. That you're making me wait.

I want to lick and kiss your inner thighs and know that I'm not allowed to put my mouth on you until you say yes. I'm going to be consumed with emotion the very first time I touch you pussy and feel how wet you are and kiss you. I want you to see the look of desperation in my eyes when I finger you and I take my fingers out and they're covered with your juices and I want to lick them but you don't let me. And you know that I won't lick some until you give me permission, until you say yes. Even after you leave. I want to smell your pussy on my fingers for hours.

I wanna fuck you so bad. Make me sit across the room and watch you fuck yourself with toys. Get on your knees with your ass up and your head down and tell me to eat your pussy. Demand it. I want to hear you scream into the pillow. I want to make you into this insatiable woman who's not afraid and ask her what she wants, to show her arousal. I want you to feel confident telling me about your fantasies with other men. I need you to know that I would be completely faithful to you.

I want to hear your chanting yes, yes, yes as I'm between your legs and you grab the back of my head and you flood my mouth with your cum. I want to take you out of town, wine you, dine you, and then, in the elevator on the way to the hotel room, I want you to look me in the eye and tell you to make you cum. In front of the security cameras. God, I want to finger your pussy and feel you moaning and chanting yes into my mouth as we Kiss passionately. The doors open, a man gets on and sees us and you tell me not to stop. My hand between your legs fingering your wet pussy and you’re coming and he's watching and you don't care because it turns you on.

And then one night, after we've been out, and we come back to my apartment, step inside the door and you lift my eyes to yours and say yes. On that night we make love for the first time. We make love to each other. Uninhibited. Equal. You taste me. We surrender to each other. We tell each other that we are in love with each other with our bodies and our lips and our hearts. We both know it’s not happily ever after love but it's real.

Copyright 2013 AfroerotiK

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG. Sexy as fuck. Glad I stumbled upon this blog.

Unknown said...

Absolutely loved it!!!! I imagined EVERYTHING!!!