AfroerotiK

Erotic provocateur, racially-influenced humanist, relentless champion for the oppressed, and facilitator for social change, Scottie Lowe is the brain child, creative genius and the blood, sweat, and tears behind AfroerotiK. Intended to be part academic, part educational, and part sensual, she, yes SHE gave birth to the website to provide people of African descent a place to escape the narrow-mined, stereotypical, limiting and oft-times degrading beliefs that abound about our sexuality. No, not all Black men are driven by lust by white flesh or to create babies and walk away. No, not all Black women are promiscuous welfare queens. And as hard as it may be to believe, no, not all gay Black men are feminine, down low, or HIV positive. Scottie is putting everything on the table to discuss, debate, and dismantle stereotypes in a healthy exchange of ideas. She hopes to provide a more holistic, informed, and enlightened discussion of Black sexuality and dreams of helping couples be more open, honest, and adventurous in their relationships.

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Through the Back Door

Anal sex has long been considered a taboo and forbidden sexual practice. It has supposedly led to the destruction of cities and has been looked upon as something unnatural. Yet for all of the moral admonishments, laws governing its behavior, and the movement to keep people from doing it, the practice of anal sex continues to exist and, in fact, flourish. Anal sex is growing in popularity as women learn that it can be a source of intense pleasure and not merely something painful that they must endure at the hands of an insensitive lover. Men are coming to accept that anal penetration can be a deeply satisfying experience whether it be from man, woman, or toy. There’s evidence that stimulation of a man’s prostate is healthy and there are even sources that assert that anal penetration stimulates chakras, or spiritual centers in the body. Rimming, or the practice of performing oral sex on your partner’s anus, is often seen as an extremely pleasurable, intimate and bonding experience for both parties.

What are your thoughts on anal sex? Is it something that you are adamantly against and will never try? Was it something that you once thought was disgusting but now you enjoy? If you are a man, are you down with doing it to your lady but your ass is exit only, or have you tried a tongue or finger back there and found that you enjoy it? Ladies, do you get aroused by penetrating your partner with a strapon? Do you like anal sex more than vaginal sex? Tell us what you think and share your experiences.

8 comments:

James said...

I find anal sex extremely enjoyable. I prefer it to vaginal sex. I was a little resistant to performing anolingus my partner (female) but after I tried it, she absolutely loved it and I enjoyed it also. I try not to put unnatural limits on my sexuality. My only requirements in anal sex are cleanliness and safety.

Anonymous said...

I thought it was a dirty process. I mean crap comes from from your anus, so how can having anal sex be a clean process? Despite my uneasiness about it I tried it with my boyfriend. Painful for me at first, but it was alright overall. My SO liked it very much.

pulse69 said...

Hey Scottie..
It's AWESOME to see you back out here... it's been FAR too long since those days where we used to chat (it was actjazz99 back then) Pulse became my name after i was collared. That Mistress and i remain friends however, the collar is gone.. but the name stuck..*smile*..
Anyway, again, i find myself in that "Different" category where sex is concerned. I LOVE straight sex but love KINKY sex even more. That said, anal sex with me as the penetrator has never been a desire. HOWEVER, after one of my partners stuck her fingers inside me... then she used some of her toys...one of which was strapped on...Since that day, i've developed an INTENSE love for Strap-ons! There are few things more erotic 'to me', than to see a woman with a thick cock strapped to her body with that 'Look' in her eyes that says she plans to use me in the most delicious way. I'm not homophobic, man to man sex doesn't do it for me... BUT (no pun intended) being deeply drilled by a woman intent on FUCKING me till i cum... makes me shake with delight every time. It is a passion that can not be escaped, nor do i wish to. Any potential lovers are approached with that in mind... She MUST know how to handle HER cock...
The BEST News is this... now that i am OUT about my love of big strapped on cocks.... Women are now bold enough to approach ME... YUMMMM! *grin*

sarah said...

I would just lOOOOve to find a man that is not afraid of anal sex given by his girl. The problem is that men I knew thought that they were being "real men" rejecting the idea of being fucked in the ass. But a real man to me, is the one that is not afraid of giving himself to a woman and who allows himself to be pleased in diversified ways whether it is conventional and simple or supposedly "unatural" or "transgressive", like anal sex is said to be.
I would just loooove to stuck my finger that hole, while I'm eatging him up, while I'm licking him, sucking him, filling my mouth with him, carressing his glans with my tongue...Thus making him feel embraced by me, pleasure-giving, no burden, just freedom of feeling that gentle pressure on his prostat, done by the Black woman he loves...

Blackfreakmam said...

I’m more on the kinky side I believe. I prefer anal, but i’m very into pussy licking as well. Most women find pleasure from cunninglingus with them on their back, legs open for achieving a good orgasm. Without a doubt, I will make sure or have great pleasure in giving it to her in that position.
But, for my selfish pleasure I prefer to lick a woman pussy from the back, with her face down. I take pleasure in this when giving her an erotic body rub, from her shoulders down to her feet. Stopping along the way and enjoying her ass. Spreading it open discreetly and looking at her puckered bud send me into high gear. Then, I began my lightly touched kisses down her back, while trying to hold back my intensity to rush to her ass for selfish pleasure. That I am sure would be a turn off. (I must note that a woman in the face down ass up position is as enticing to me as a drug sitting on a table to an addict).
Back to my kisses....once I reach her ass, I kiss around her fleshy globes, enjoying her soft skin and curves. Then back up to the top of her buns, in-between is where I get her true scent. I move my face downward taking in the musk scent of her ass in which that just sends me over the edge. If I wasn’t hard before, I am now. Rock hard bursting in desire and filled with pleasure of what is to come.
Considering I have not previously told my lover in detail that I take pleasure in the scent of a woman asshole, I realize I must restrain myself and keep to some form of normalcy. That is when I glide my nostril in direct contact across her anus without stopping until my mouth, tongue make direct contact with her wet, sopping pussy.
As I taste and enjoy her nectar directly from her vaginal opening I try to position my nose as close as I can to her anal opening. This can be done with some but not all women, based on the distance of her clit to asshole and the reach of my tongue to her clit while my nose is pressed to her pucker.
If there happen to be a perfect fit, I am sent over the edge. I sometimes reach orgasm without touching my stiff dick from this position.
If I don’t reach orgasm and her fainted, anal scent is agreeing with me, intoxicating me then I slide up to position my dick at her pussy. Making sure that I pull it out to smear some of her lovely, wet pussy juice onto her ass crack. Sliding my dick up and down outside of her asshole then slipping it back into her wet nectar, will usually send her into another level of pleasure. What it is doing for me is unthinkable.
Meanwhile, I try to get the head of my hardness to make direct contact with her anus, by tilting my body to where my dick head get stuck at the rim of her opening. Doing this over and over cause her to relax more. It builds trust from her to me, as to not cause her any unwanted pain. Eventually, my dick head wedges itself into the opening and then I can tell if she is willing or not for some anal fun. If she doesn’t resist, I push in a little, pull out and go down and lick her tight hole for more assurance and pleasure.
She then moans, because at that point the pleasure is overwhelming. I ease back up and position my hard dick at her hole, and more that likely its ready for me, relaxed. The feeling of her asshole sucking my dick head in is unreal. My eyes at that point usually would roll to the back of my head with goose bumps going down my neck and back.
Once the head is in, there is no other feeling. Don’t get me wrong, vaginal penetration is too pleasurable, but my most erotic, personal kinky fetish is anal. Wet and soaking.
I am very attracted sexually to a woman’s ass.
I said enough i'm sure....Black

Blackfreakmam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
keisop said...

I have tried strapon with a girlfriend and it was a nice change of pace. It took 5 years in a relationship with this girl before I would even let her use her finger on me during oral.

That sensation was intense and we just progressed to strapon as a extra freaky extra horny night thing. She kind of guided things in the direction over time. (she was slick)

She loved it and would be wild with lust. It didn't do alot for me. It was pleasurable but not enough to orgasm. It was like getting your balls rubbed. It feels good but..you know.

I got off more on how much she was getting off on it. So it was a good experiance. I would say I have done it on 10 occasions with this girlfriend...

Do your research first. Like everything there is a right way and a wrong way to do something.

Do your research on the best anal hygiene techniques and then its all good. It nothing else it will up your freakiness quotient.

Reggie said...

While I prefer vaginal sex, I must admit that I do enjoy anal sex. It's definitely different. Interestingly enough I can't ever remember asking a woman to do this and she didn't eventually say yes.

Yes, it's definitely different.

Getting penetrated?!? Nah...not ever, not for me. I was bought up to believe that it's far better to give than to receive.